Chapter 14. Creating a Spring-based “site-up” framework
This chapter covers
- Creating a circuit-breaker template
- Managing the circuit breaker through JMX
- Enabling interceptors and supporting AOP configuration
- Establishing a custom namespace
- Supporting annotation configuration
This final chapter covers the advanced topic of creating your own Spring-based “site-up” framework based on the circuit-breaker pattern, described by Michael Nygard in his book Release It! (Pragmatic, 2012). We’ll begin a quick overview of the pattern, then jump right into the parts that build your framework. The code for this chapter is at https://github.com/springinpractice/sip14.
1 The code in this chapter is based on the open source Kite framework at https://github.com/springinpractice/kite ...
Get Spring in Practice now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.