Chapter 14. Creating a Spring-based “site-up” framework
This chapter covers
- Creating a circuit-breaker template
- Managing the circuit breaker through JMX
- Enabling interceptors and supporting AOP configuration
- Establishing a custom namespace
- Supporting annotation configuration
This final chapter covers the advanced topic of creating your own Spring-based “site-up” framework based on the circuit-breaker pattern, described by Michael Nygard in his book Release It! (Pragmatic, 2012). We’ll begin a quick overview of the pattern, then jump right into the parts that build your framework. The code for this chapter is at https://github.com/springinpractice/sip14.