- Open the Performance Monitor.
- In the tree on the left side of the window, navigate to the Performance Monitor node, as described in the previous recipe.
- When the graph is visible, right-click the Performance Monitor node, expand the New sub-menu in the shortcut menu, and select Data Collector Set, as shown here:
- The Data Collector Set wizard starts. On the first page, enter Chapter06 in the Name text box, and then click Next.
- On page two, leave the default value of the Root directory property unchanged, and click Next.
- On page three, leave the <Default> value of the Run as property unchanged, and make sure that the Save ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.