- In the Windows Start menu, locate the Performance Monitor and open it.
- In the tree on the left, expand the Monitoring Tools node, and select the Performance Monitor node.
- In the command ribbon on the right side of the window, click the Add icon, marked by the green plus sign, to open the Add Counters dialog.
- In the Available counters list, locate the SQL Server SSIS Pipeline 13.0 group, and expand it by clicking the tiny downward arrow to the right of the group name.
- With the help of the ctrl button on your keyboard, and the mouse, select the following counters:
- Buffer memory
- Buffers in use
- Buffers spooled
- Flat buffer memory
- Flat buffers in use
- Private buffer memory
- Private buffers in use
- Click Add >> below the list. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.