- In SSDT, open the AdventureWorksETL.sln solution located in the C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\Chapter06\Starter\AdventureWorksETL\ folder.
- Make sure that the CascadingLookup.dtsx SSIS package is open, locate the Resolve Client Data task in the control flow, and open it in the data flow designer.
- The data flow contains one source component named Source Client Data that extracts client data from a flat file.
- Double-click the source component to open the Flat File Source editor, and on the Connection Manager page, click Preview... to inspect the source data.
The source contains a single column with a list of clients, and no other information about them.
- Click Close to close the Data View window, and then click Cancel to close the ...