- From the SSIS toolbox, drag and drop, and Execute SQL Task on the control flow, and rename it sql_truncate_Staging_StgCloudSales.
- Double-click on it to open the SQL Task Editor. Set the properties as follows and click on OK:
- Connection: cmgr_DW
- SQL Statement: TRUNCATE TABLE [Staging].[StgCloudSales];
- From the SSIS toolbox, drag a Foreach Loop Container and rename it felc_StgCloudSales.
- Double-click on it to open the Foreach Loop Editor, and assign the properties in the Collection pane, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Now go to the Variable Mappings pane and add a string variable called User::AzureAggregatedData ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.