- From the SSIS.Etl project, open the EP.D_Sequential package from the solution explorer.
- You'll see that all dimensions are called in sequence, one after the other. An execute package task has to complete before the other starts, as shown in the following screenshot:
- From the SSIS toolbox, add a sequence container to the package's control flow and name it seq_Dimensions.
- Delete the link between the fact-tables container and the dimension.
- Select all the dimensions and drag them into the newly added sequence container.
- Delete all the links between the dimensions.
- Now, link the seq_Dimensions sequence contained in the fact ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.