- In File Explorer, right-click the Ch07_08.txt file and select Properties, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Note the file size, 8 bytes. Click OK.
- In SSDT, add a new package to the Chapter07 project. Rename it FileSizes.dtsx.
- Add two variables to the package:
- intSize, with data type Int64, and default value 5
- objList, with data type Object, default System.Object
- Add a new Script task to the control flow. Rename it FilesBySize.
- Open the task editor. This time, use the Microsoft Visual C# 2015 language. Add the User::intSize variable to the ReadOnlyVariables and the User::objList variable to the ReadWriteVariables ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.