- In SSDT, open the AdventureWorksETL.sln solution located in the C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\Chapter06\Starter\AdventureWorksETL\ folder.
- Open the ExecutionTrees.dtsx package in the control flow designer.
- Right-click on the empty canvas of the control flow designer, and select Logging... from the shortcut menu to open the Configure SSIS Logs editor, as shown in the following screenshot:
- In the Containers tree on the left-hand side, check the ExecutionTrees package, and the dft_DW_DimOrderProvenance data flow task, to enable logging on both objects.
- Select (but do not uncheck!) the package node in the Containers tree.
- On the right ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.