Getting Started – Creating and Editing Your Site Header
While there are many ways to begin building a website, creating your site navigation is often the most accessible entry point. It's the first think your users will see when they arrive at your site and acts as a map for their experience. Using the content outline that you created in Chapter 2, Preparing to Build Your Site – Making an Outline and Gathering Your Assets, it’s time to build your site header and set up your navigation.
In this chapter, you will do the following:
- Learn what a site header is and understand how it works
- Access your site editor
- Add a logo and site title
- Create site navigation using the pages menu
- Style and design your navigation
- Develop an understanding of the ...