In this chapter, you will learn about
• Requirements to earn the (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification
• Primary goals of security related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA)
• Fundamental security terminology
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification is one of the certifications sponsored by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., more commonly known as (ISC)2.
There are several requirements that you must complete to earn the certification:
• Have at least one year of experience in one or more of the (ISC)2 SSCP domains
• Legally commit to abide by the (ISC)