6+ hours of video instruction
Demonstrations of essential eBay techniques
Features that can be learned in less than Fifteen minutes
Best-selling author and eBay expert Michael Miller presents easy, practical advice and instructions for selling on eBay and launching a successful eBay business. Click play to follow along as Miller walks you through the steps necessary for eBay success… all you need to do is watch!
Want to start selling on eBay? Want to turn your eBay sales into a profitable business? Then this DVD is for you! In 20 in-depth video lessons, eBay expert Michael Miller shows you all you need to start making money on eBay—and launch your own eBay business.
Starting a Successful eBay Businessshows you the easy way to become a successful eBay seller: just watch! You’ll master eBay at your own pace—and get specific answers and solutions immediately, whenever you need them.
These practical videos cover basic eBay selling, advanced selling techniques, and all the steps necessary to create a thriving eBay business. From simple auction listings to business plans to promoting your merchandise on the Web, everything you need to know is here—just sit back and watch!
Looking for a better way to master today’s rapidly changing technologies? Want expert help, but don’t have the time or energy to read a book? Can’t find classroom training worth the money? Discover LiveLessons: self-paced, personal video instruction from the world’s leading experts.
LiveLessons is a six-hour video course organized into bite-sized, self-contained sessions—you’ll learn key skills in as little as ten minutes!
Each session begins with well-defined learning objectives and ends with comprehensive summaries, which help you track your progress.
Follow along as your instructor shows exactly how to get great results in your real-world environment.
Michael Miller is an experienced eBay seller and writer. He has authored more than 80 non-fiction books over the past two decades, including Absolute Beginner’s Guide to eBay, Easy eBay, eBay Auction Templates Starter Kit, Tricks of the eBay Masters, Tricks of the eBay Business Masters, and Making a Living with Your eBay Business. He is known for his casual, easy-to-read writing style and his ability to explain a wide variety of complex topics to an everyday audience. His eBay ID is trapperjohn2000; his website is located at www.molehillgroup.com.
Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, XP, or Vista
Multimedia: DVD drive, 1024 x 768 or higher display, and sound card with speakers
Computer: 500MHz or higher, 128MB RAM or more
Table of Contents
- Starting a Successful eBay Business: Overview
Basic Selling Techniques
- Learning Objectives 00:02:33
- Lesson1: How an eBay Auction Works 00:20:55
- Lesson 2: Creating a New Auction Listing 00:20:45
- Lesson 3: Selecting the Most Effective Listing Enhancements 00:12:11
- Lesson 4: Setting the Right Price 00:15:45
- Lesson 5: Determining the Right Day and Time for Your Auction 00:09:15
Advanced Selling Techniques
- Learning Objectives 00:02:48
- Lesson 6: Automating Auction Listings with Turbo Lister 00:13:43
- Lesson 7: Shooting Effective Product Photos 00:29:29
- Lesson 8: Calculating Shipping and Handling 00:21:57
- Lesson 9: Accepting Credit Card Payments with PayPal 00:13:03
- Lesson 10: Managing Your Auctions 00:14:49
- Lesson 11: After the Sale: Packing and Shipping 00:25:25
Starting an eBay Business
- Learning Objectives 00:03:16
- Lesson 12: Planning for Business Success 00:15:27
- Lesson 13: Doing Market Research 00:29:24
- Lesson 14: Determining What Products to Sell 00:16:01
- Lesson 15: Locating and Purchasing Inventory 00:21:55
- Lesson 16: Managing Your Inventory 00:11:51
- Lesson 17: Setting Up an Accounting System 00:17:52
- Lesson 18: Calculating Profit and Loss 00:06:55
- Steps to Business Success
- Title: Starting a Successful eBay Business (Video Training): Start Selling Today and Achieve Business Success Tomorrow!
- Release date: April 2008
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780768678505