Growing Your Business
In This Chapter
- Traditional restaurant marketing practices
- Why word of mouth is the best kind of marketing
- How event marketing can work for you
- Using social media to promote your concept
- Handling success and managing wait lines
Now that your restaurant is open and running successfully, we’re going to talk about growing your business. If you’ve followed the suggestions throughout this book, you’ve had a strong opening. Now you want to keep your first customers coming back, and bring in their friends and friends of friends.
In this chapter, we’ll talk about how you can use word-of-mouth marketing, event marketing, ...