Learn how to use Stata for data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations, regression, and programming. There are five clips in this series:
- Getting Started with Stata. This first clip in the Stata video series will explain the Stata environment and how to install and set it up. Learn all about Stata Variables, Properties, and the Command window.
- Importing Data with Stata. This second clip in the Stata video series covers how to import data into Stata from multiple formats such as Microsoft Excel.
- Exporting Data with Stata. This third clip in the Stata video series covers how to export data from Stata into multiple formats such as Microsoft Excel.
- Labeling Variables and Values with Stata. This fourth clip in the Stata video series covers how to label variables and values to improve readability and consistency. The If command is also explained.
- Creating Log Files with Stata. This fifth clip in the Stata video series shows you how to create log files so you can share with your colleagues and managers.
- Title: Stata Fundamentals
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634625005