- Define Your Targeted Job and Its Requirements
- Assess Your Personal Attributes
- Instructions for Assessing Your Personal Attributes
- How Your Primary Personal Attributes Will Be Used in Your Resume
- Assess Your Skills
- What Are Keywords and Why Are They Important?
- Your Areas of Expertise
- Transferable Skills
- Skills Assessment Areas
- Skills Assessment Instructions for Compiling Your Areas of Expertise Section
- Compile Your Customized Areas of Expertise
DEFINE YOUR TARGETED JOB AND ITS REQUIREMENTS
The very first thing you must do before you do anything else in the resume process is to define your goal, which is simply the position title(s) you seek. In order for your resume to be effective, you need to target it toward that ...