Go right to the heart of big data
Find out what happens when cutting-edge data science and new business fundamentals intersect. With this complete video compilation, you’ll be on hand for every presentation—whether it’s a keynote, a tutorial, or a workshop—held at the Strata Conference + Hadoop World Conference in San Jose, California during February, 2015.
In ten tracks, this year’s conference captured the most challenging problems and compelling opportunities in data today, including:
- Business & Industry: How organizations of all sizes use data to make better decisions
- Connected World: Navigating in an always-connected, always-on world
- Data Science: Everything from the latest algorithms and advances in machine learning to cultural change and team-building
- Design & Interfaces: Capturing user experience, design, new interfaces, and visualization
- Hadoop & Beyond: How tools like Cassandra, Storm, Accumulo, Kafka and Spark fit in the data science toolkit
- The Hadoop Platform: A deep dive into the dominant big data stack, with practical lessons and integration tricks
- Hadoop in Action: Real-world case studies of the Hadoop ecosystem in action
- Law, Ethics & Open Data: Issues on governance, ethics, and compliance in the era of open data
- Machine Data: Extracting meaningful insights from data collected and generated by things
- Security: Fighting fraud, detecting threats, increasing trust—and securing data
You also have complete access to other conference events, such as Data-Driven Business Day, Hardcore Data Science Day, and Spark Camp.
Download these videos or stream them through our HD player, and gain a clear perspective on data, including all the analytics, architectures, techniques, tools, and technologies you need to use it successfully.