13 Organizational Effectiveness Evaluation
‘Success is not final, nor failure is fatal; success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm’
- Understand the effectiveness dimension of strategy and the guides for evaluating strategy effectiveness in different dimensions
- Learn the different approaches of organizational effectiveness and types of strategies that increase OE
- Assess the different management control systems in a firm
- Identify the conflicts of interest of different stakeholders in terms of a firm’s effectiveness
- Understand the concept of organizational legitimacy and strategies to increase and stabilize legitimacy
- Realize the significance of status and reputation of an organization, ...