Strategic Project Management Transformation demonstrates how to transform this trend of project management failure and sub-optimization into strategic and financial project management success. It shows project managers and business professionals how to establish processes that extend beyond closeout and enable stakeholders and operational teams to continue measuring and optimizing business value until all of a project’s objectives have been achieved or exceeded, thereby maximizing financial returns, beneficial change and competitive advantage for their organizations.
- Shows project managers and stakeholders how to establish effective value management plans to ensure that all project objectives can be met or exceeded
- Equips project managers and business professionals with the skills necessary to effectively manage their projects as strategic investments, determine the business value of projects throughout their lifecycle and convert business data and metrics into monetary values
- Provides the tools and techniques needed for ensuring that ROI is maximized and other project benefits are achieved or exceeded even when they occur long after project closeout
- Presents a structured approach to incorporating quantitative techniques, sound business processes, and leadership methods into an overall project management framework to drive project execution and achieve optimal business benefits
- Explains how to identify, quantify and report on key business and project metrics, make informed decisions, and provide timely recommendations to senior management
- WAV offers downloadable business plan and cash flow templates and a review of the Professional Development Game Plan for Success — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com