Organizations involved in big data have pursued many innovative strategies for putting their data to work. In this O’Reilly video collection, business experts describe several illuminating examples of how businesses and governments are improving their operations—and bottom line—by leveraging data they collect. Each video segment comes from presenters at Data-Driven Business Day, a unique feature of the Strata 2014 conference.
Table of Contents
Strategies for Working with Data in Enterprises
- Introduction 00:01:15
- Social Data Intelligence: Integrating Social and Enterprise Data for Competitive Advantage - Susan Etlinger 00:18:23
- Open Data: Its Not Just for Governments - Jen van der Meer 00:19:51
- The Insight Economy - Krista Schnell 00:19:29
- Deploying a Data Sciences Team - The Promise and the Pitfalls - Diane Chang 00:16:21
- Sensing Best Practices - Ben Waber 00:22:28
- Title: Strategies for Working with Data in Enterprises
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491902196