The following checklist summarizes the primary items recommended in earlier chapters to verify successful fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) system installation.
• “As-built” plans are being updated to reflect field revisions.
Contractor submittal and training
• Contractor has submitted a quality control plan and safety data sheets (SDSs).
• Contractor has submitted qualifications of the installation crew.
• Contractor has submitted calibration documentation of measuring and testing equipment.
• Site staff members properly trained and informed regarding technical inspection and testing requirements.
• Site staff members are properly trained on emergency and accident procedures.
• Material property test results ...