O'Reilly logo

Stress-free living by Infinite Ideas, Elisabeth Wilson; Infinite Ideas

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

Working with the Pareto Principle?

Take a look through your wardrobe. How many of the items in your wardrobe do you actually wear?

According to the Pareto Principle you wear 20% of your wardrobe and the other 80% is a waste of wardrobe space. The Pareto Principle applies to just about everything in your life. 20% of your work generates 80% of your income. You spend 80% of your time in 20% of your home. Look at areas of your life where the Pareto Principle can help you make decisions on what should go. Start to focus on the 20% that works in your life and get rid of the 80% that’s a waste of space.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required