- A knowledge and understanding of the use of artificial light sources, camera and associated equipment in a studio environment.
- An awareness of the effect of artificial light in the creation and control of lighting ratios, tonal range, contrast and exposure.
- Through research the study and observation of the use of light in the production of photographic images.
- The production of photographic images demonstrating a practical knowledge of the use of light.
- Record information relevant to the technique and production of each photograph.
This study guide should be used as a practical source ...