Lighting Still Life
- A knowledge and understanding of the application of studio lighting to still life subjects.
- An understanding of the practical use of light to create contrast, dimension and mood.
- Through study, observation and pre-production an understanding of the resources and skills required to produce photographic images.
- To develop ideas and produce references containing visual information gathered in completing the assignments.
- To produce color images to the highest standard.
The assignments are written with the assumption that the aspiring photographer has a limited knowledge of the practical ...