- A knowledge and understanding of the application of studio lighting when photographing people.
- An understanding of the practical use of light to create tonality, dimension and mood.
- Through study, observation and pre-production an understanding of the resources and skills required to produce photographic images.
- To develop ideas and produce references containing visual information gathered in completing the assignments.
- To produce photographic images to the highest standard fulfilling the criteria in the assignment information.
Many different styles of portraiture lighting have evolved ...