• How to choose a business identity
• How to establish a legal identity
• How to define your market in your business plan
• How to manage your business in your business plan
• How to detail your capital requirements
E-business “has become just business,” said Louis Gerstner, the CEO of IBM. And he’s right. If you think that doing business online is different from doing business offline, you’re making a mistake. Planning a formal full-time business requires a formal business plan. In this chapter, we discuss the most important components of a formal plan and what they contain.
Your formal plan must include who you are and what you sell; how you’ll market your product or service; how you’ll manage your ...