10 things you should know about selling
- Successful selling is not a black art. It is a logical process and conclusion, based on a simple series of pre-planned, well-executed steps.
- Sales output is related to input. You get out of it what you put in to it.
- Selling is not marketing, marketing is not selling.
- Telling is not selling.
- You cannot close what’s not closable.
- No is ok. Every no brings you closer to yes.
- Likeability is important but not everything.
- In sales we are all equal – buyer and seller.
- It’s not about perfection, it’s about doing it.
- Sales Success = mindset + process + action!
If you have bought, borrowed, been kindly gifted or otherwise acquired this book, I’m assuming that ...