A road map to better decision-making and a better life!
Do you want more out of your life and your job with less effort and better results? Have you ever felt that there just has to be a better way to get there? If so, you're not alone. Millions of people, just like you, are faced with many challenges in their professional and personal lives on their journey to success. Superpower! takes you on a journey where you'll discover seven principles that will help you solve problems faster, make better decisions, and improve your professional and personal life.
Develop the common sense insights and critical thinking strategies to unlock your personal power and performance at work and in life.
Leverage common sense insights to develop your critical thinking and decision making skills, thus improving your performance and results in the business world
Discover ways to make better decisions, implement them faster, get more done with less effort, and enjoy a better quality of life at work
In today's competitive, information-overloaded, and challenging economic conditions, there is no such thing as job security—only skills security. The more you learn, the more you can earn and this book gives you the ultimate roadmap for how to think, act, and perform with less effort and better results.
Table of contents
- Praise for Superpower!
- Title Page
- Read This
Part 1: Where Are You Now?
- Chapter 1: Unlocking Your Superpowers
- Chapter 2: Creating the Success Mind-Set
- Chapter 3: The Power of Prosperity Consciousness
- Chapter 4: Blinding Flash of the Obvious
Part 2: Where Do You Want to Go?
- Chapter 5: Success Footprints
- Chapter 6: Add Value . . . Increase Success
- Chapter 7: Ideas and Solutions Out of Thin Air
- Chapter 8: Critical Thinking Tactics
Part 3: How Are You Going to Get There?
- Chapter 9: Tuning In to Your Instinct and Intuition
- Chapter 10: Are You Making It Too Hard?
- Chapter 11: Multitasking or Delusion?
- Chapter 12: Your Massive Momentum Action Plan
Part 4: Getting Leverage
- Chapter 13: Simple versus Easy: Getting It Done
Chapter 14: Cloning Time: Leveraging Technology
- New Technology Isn't Scary
- Leverage Technology to Clone Your Time
- You Can Do It, Too
- Three Great Time-Cloning Tools You Can Use Right Now
- My Top “Superpower” iPad Apps
- The Two Big Reasons People Give for Not Cloning Their Time
- Finding Time-Cloning Communities
- A Final Thought: Using Technology Strategically
- Chapter 15: Mentorship Magic
- Chapter 16: Gratitude and Appreciation
- Part 5: Measuring Your Success
- Part 6: Course Corrections
- Part 7: Celebration
- About the Author
- Other Titles by Ford Saeks
- Recommended Resources
- Business Growth Summit Event with Ford Saeks
- Title: Superpower: How to Think, Act, and Perform with Less Effort and Better Results
- Release date: June 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118330630
You might also like
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Achieve "Massive Action" results and accomplish your business dreams! While most people operate with only three …
Improve your speed reading skills
READ FASTER, LEARN MORE, ACHIEVE MORE Improve Your Speed Reading Skills and breeze through books, newspapers, …
Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions
Build, test, and deploy code right from your GitHub repository by automating, customizing, and executing software …
Focus, 2nd Edition
Feeling distracted? Scattered? Time is slipping away from you? You’re not alone. But it doesn’t have …