Book DescriptionEnvironmental and sustainability reporting involves nonfinancial and financial indicators of an organization's impact on environmental, economic, and social dimensions of their operations. This book is intended for MBA students, executives, and managers who can discover the internal and external benefits of environmental and sustainability reporting, the basics of reporting, and the reaction of the investment community.
Table of Contents
- Sustainability Reporting
- Chapter 1: What Is Sustainability Reporting?
- Chapter 2: Why Should an Organization Report on Sustainability?
- Chapter 3: How to Report on Sustainability
- Chapter 4: What Are the Responses to Sustainability Reporting?
- Chapter 5: External Assurances
- Chapter 6: Conclusion
- Appendix A: Ball Corporation: Example Report
- Appendix B: SAM Questionnaire: Examples of Questions
- Title: Sustainability Reporting
- Release date: November 2009
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606490792