Environmental and sustainability reporting involves nonfinancial and financial indicators of an organization's impact on environmental, economic, and social dimensions of their operations. This book is intended for MBA students, executives, and managers who can discover the internal and external benefits of environmental and sustainability reporting, the basics of reporting, and the reaction of the investment community.
Table of contents
- Sustainability Reporting
- Chapter 1: What Is Sustainability Reporting?
- Chapter 2: Why Should an Organization Report on Sustainability?
- Chapter 3: How to Report on Sustainability
- Chapter 4: What Are the Responses to Sustainability Reporting?
- Chapter 5: External Assurances
- Chapter 6: Conclusion
- Appendix A: Ball Corporation: Example Report
- Appendix B: SAM Questionnaire: Examples of Questions
- Title: Sustainability Reporting
- Release date: November 2009
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606490792
You might also like
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[ Crucial …
The Agile Developer's Handbook
A pragmatic companion guide to your Agile journey About This Book Make your team Agile by …
The Big Book of Dashboards
The definitive reference book with real-world solutions you won't find anywhere else The Big Book of …