- We can add the following type of initializers to a class with extensions:
- Convenience initializers.
- Designated initializers.
- Primary initializers.
- We can add the following type of properties to a class with extensions:
- Read/write stored type properties.
- Primary properties.
- Computed instance properties and computed type properties.
- Convenience initializers are:
- Required only in superclasses.
- A convenience initializer acts as:
- A required initializer that doesn't need to call any other initializer.
- A secondary initializer that doesn't need to call any other initializer.
- A secondary initializer that always ends up calling a designated initializer.
- If we declare the type for a property as
UIPickerView!, Swift will treat ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.