Learn to Code Swift 5 with Mac's Xcode Playgrounds or Linux or Windows. make iOS 12 iPhone Apps or Command Line Tools
About This Video
- Use Swift 5 to make iOS 12 Apps or Command Line Tools
- Discover all the essential information you need to write Swift code
- A Practical course to discover what's new in Swift to build your iOS apps
Have you ever wanted to try out programming but didn't know where to start? Have you previously tried to learn Swift but got fed up with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Or are you looking to move your code from Swift 4 to 5? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, this course is for you! In this Swift 5 course, you'll be taken through all the knowledge you need to write Swift code. Being a self-taught programmer, the author knows just what it feels like to start from scratch, and he's designed this course with you in mind!
What is Swift?
Swift is a programming language that allows you to write software for iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watches, Apple TVs, desktops, servers, and anything else that runs code! Swift is great for new programmers because it is very intuitive and continues to evolve as Apple adds new features. It is relatively easy to catch software bugs in Swift and you can check the results immediately by running code in a playground. Also, Swift is open source, so you can take this course even if you are using a Linux or Windows computer! Come learn what's new in Swift 5 and gain a new skill!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Intro/Installing Swift
- Chapter 2 : Swift Basics
- Chapter 3 : Intermediate Swift
- Chapter 4 : What's New in Swift 5?
- Chapter 5 : Swift Package Manager
- Chapter 6 : Making an iPhone App
- Title: Swift 5 Programming for Beginners
- Release date: July 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838986995