Carry out the following steps:
- Connect to the VMM 2016 console by using the VMM admin account previously created (rllab\vmm-admin), and then on the bottom-left pane, click on Library.
- In the Library tab, click on Create and select Physical Computer Profile.
- In the Wizard, type a name (e.g. W2016-HyperV) and an optional description.
- Select VM Host as a role and click on Next as shown in the following screenshot:
If you plan to deploy file servers using Bare-Metal deployment, add another host profile with selected Windows File Server role in the Profile Description window.
- In the OS Image window, type the path to the sysprepped ...