Leverage the power of Tableau to generate useful insights from messy data and fix, prepare and present data quickly and easily
About This Video
- Create impactful data science and analytics visualizations including Sankey diagrams and presentations
- Analyze your data with Tableau and challenge yourself by working with new datasets and real-life exercises
- Cover the latest Tableau 2019.1 features to hone your visualization skills
You’ve just completed an incredible data science or data analytics project. You still need to present your findings to your manager, client or even a large audience at the conference. In these kinds of situations, powerful visualization can make or break your project. What should you do? With Tableau 2019.1 for Data Scientists, you’ll be able to answer key data decision questions, learn how to deal with disorganized data, and even visualize your results with maps and dashboards.
What makes this training module different? This step-by-step guide is designed to give you practical and essential skills that anyone doing data visualization and analytics needs to have. You’ll be able to boost your visualizations by learning techniques such as adding filters and quick filters, and using color schemas in dashboards.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills to make your Tableau data visualization projects a success by creating fascinating stories and offering invaluable guidance when strategic business decisions are being made.
This training module is designed for aspiring data scientists and data analysts who want to develop their skills in Tableau 2019.1. The course is also ideal if you’re simply looking to stay up-to-date with Tableau’s new features and hone your skills further. If you’re already a competent Tableau user, this course will still be able to provide additional value.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Tableau Installation
Chapter 2 : Tableau Basics
- Case Study: Who Is the Best Sales Manager?
- Connecting Tableau with the Dataset
- Creating Calculated Fields, Adding Colors and Labels – Part 1
- Creating Calculated Fields, Adding Colors and Labels – Part 2
- Creating Calculated Fields, Adding Colors and Labels – Part 3
- Exporting Your Worksheet and Final Visualization
- Chapter 3 : Your First Dashboard
- Chapter 4 : Color Schemes
- Chapter 5 : Color Project
- Chapter 6 : Profit Analysis
- Chapter 7 : Advanced Tableau Visualizations
- Title: Tableau 2019.1 for Data Scientists
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789958249
You might also like
Python for Data Science Complete Video Course (Video Training)
9+ Hours of Video Instruction While there are resources for Data Science and resources for Machine …
Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, and regression analysis About …
Data Science Fundamentals Part 1: Learning Basic Concepts, Data Wrangling, and Databases with Python
20 Hours of Video Instruction Data Science Fundamentals LiveLessons teaches you the foundational concepts, theory, and …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …