Data Organization and Worksheet Analytics
In this chapter, you will learn how to organize data, use organized data in data visualization, and apply analytics at a worksheet level. Combined with Chapter 7, this chapter will provide additional information required for you to score 35%.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Organizing data
- Applying analytics at the worksheet level
- Managing manual/computed sorting
- Adding reference lines
- Working with basic table calculations
- Understanding the basics of parameters
- Creating bins and histograms
You will need the following to apply the hands-on learning in this chapter:
- The Tableau Desktop application. Most versions will work for the exam, but for the best results, ...
Get Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.