Chapter at a Glance
- People decide within the first few seconds of meeting you whether they feel comfortable with you.
- Everyone has a unique communication style and “wavelength.”
- A smile is a universal sign of receptivity and availability.
- People like people whose voices, styles, emotional states, and other traits and behaviors are like theirs.
- Others will respond best to you when you mirror their voice style, body language, interests, and values.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.