Building Bridges: A Team Exercise
1. Identify a person, department, team, or other stakeholder that your team needs to develop an effective relationship with in order to be successful.
2. What specific types of help do you need from this stakeholder?
3. What kinds of assistance does this stakeholder need from your team?
4. Identify common objectives you share with this stakeholder.
5. What potential barriers may prevent this stakeholder and your team from working together effectively?
6. Which member of your team would be the best person to be the liaison with this stakeholder?
7. What specific steps can you take to develop a positive relationship and obtain the necessary assistance from this stakeholder? Develop an action plan. ...