A simple, straightforward guide to the fundamentals of technical analysis
Technical analysis is a collection of techniques designed to help people make trading decisions. Technical Analysis For Dummies, 2nd Edition explains the basic principles and shows you how to apply these principles in an approachable and non-intimidating way.
Since the publication of the first edition of Technical Analysis For Dummies, readers have been faced with many changes to the investment landscape, such as new interest rates, looming bank crises, and adjusting market climates. This updated edition includes information on the new indicators, hands-on applications for real-world situations, as well as practical examples that reflect today's financial atmosphere.
- Determine how markets are performing and make decisions using real data
- Spot investment trends and turning points Improve your profits and your portfolio performance
With straightforward coverage of concepts and execution, Technical Analysis For Dummies shows you how to make better trading decisions in no time.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Part I: Defining Technical Analysis
- Part II: Preparing Your Mind for Technical Analysis
- Part III: Observing Market Behavior
- Part IV: Finding Pat terns
- Part V: Flying with Dynamic Analysis
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Appendix: Additional Resources
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Technical Analysis For Dummies®, 2nd Edition
- Release date: January 2011
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118011010