Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors
- Can you tell the name of a non-linear resistor that is mainly used for the protection of semiconductor devices against voltage transients?
- Name the mathematical function that describes the way in which a capacitor is charged from a fully discharged state to the steady-state value?
- What is the shape of the waveform describing rise of voltage across a pure capacitor when charged by a constant current?
- What is the shape of the waveform describing the current flowing through a pure inductance when connected across a DC voltage?
- Name an R–C circuit whose transfer function has a left-hand s-plane pole far away from the origin and a zero at the origin.
- Name an electronic component through which current and ...
Get Technical Interviews: Excel with Ease now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.