TensorFlow ( tf ) is a mainstream software platform for data science, data engineering, and MLOps. Maintained by Google and the community, this open source platform has facilitated many of the dramatic advances in AI over the past ten years. TensorFlow is used extensively across academia and industry, and is one of the most prominent tools in a data scientist’s utility belt today.
In this course you'll learn about TensorFlow itself and how to use it in your daily work.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand the TensorFlow platform and the roles of its components
- Use TensorFlow to accomplish typical data science tasks: model training, optimization, inference, serving, monitoring and more
- Gain a working knowledge of TensorFlow APIs
- You're a software engineer familiar with Python and would like to learn TensorFlow.
- You're a data scientist who knows Python and wants to diversify your tools.
- You want to become more proficient at machine learning with TensorFlow.
- TensorFlow is an adjacent technology that you would like to understand better.
- You want to use TensorFlow to build machine learning models.
- You want to get hands-on with TensorFlow and build and train a machine learning model.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Data science experience a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with NumPy a plus but not necessary
- Basics of machine learning a plus but not necessary
- An understanding of statistics and mathematics a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with deep learning a plus but not necessary
Table of contents
- Course Introduction
- TensorFlow Foundations
- Building Machine Learning Models with TensorFlow
- Deploying Machine Learning Models with TensorFlow
- Building TensorFlow Web Applications
- Title: TensorFlow Deep Dive: Build, Train, and Deploy Machine Learning Models with TensorFlow
- Release date: October 2023
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920924425
You might also like
Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow 2.0
TensorFlow is the world’s most widely adopted framework for Machine Learning and Deep Learning. TensorFlow 2.0 …
Deep Learning - Artificial Neural Networks with Tensorflow
TensorFlow is the world’s most popular library for deep learning, and it is built by Google. …
The TensorFlow Workshop
Get started with TensorFlow fundamentals to build and train deep learning models with real-world data, practical …
Machine Learning with PyTorch
6+ Hours of Video Instruction Learn the main concepts and techniques used in modern machine learning …