In this chapter, we will:
- Look back on what we've accomplished through TDD
- Assess what TDD did not cover in our project
- Explore related topics and other development activities to build on the foundation we've created
Over the course of the last seven chapters, we've managed to build:
- A database for storing data about jazz solos
- A user interface for searching and viewing that information
- A connection to an API where we can get source information for jazz artists and albums
- An API for accessing our data via external applications
All the while we've written our tests first, letting the failing tests drive our next steps.
Now that you've got a taste of what TDD is about, let's look back at the benefits ...