Time for action – running tests through Eclipse
Perform the following steps to run tests through Eclipse:
- Select the Java project in the Eclipse and go to Run | Run Configuration.
- Select TestNG in the given options and click on the New button to create a new configuration.
- TestNG plugin provides multiple options for running your test cases as follows:
- Class: Using this option you can provide the class name along with the package to run only the said specific test class.
- Method: Using this you can run only a specific method in a test class.
- Groups: In