Time for action – configuring Eclipse to run a particular TestNG XML file
Perform the following steps to configure Eclipse to run a particular TestNG XML file:
- On the top-bar menu of Eclipse, go to Run | Run Configurations.
- Select TestNG from the set of configurations and click on the New Launch Configuration icon.
- On the configuration window give a name
My Test to the configuration.
- Go to the Project section, click on Browse and select your project on the project window.
- Now go to the Suite section and click on Browse. Select the
- Click on Apply, and then click on Run. This will run the selected
testng XML configuration file. ...