Time for action – running a TestNG group through Eclipse
Perform the following steps to run a TestNG group through Eclipse:
- Open Eclipse and go to Run | Run Configurations.
- Select TestNG from the list of available configurations and click on the new configuration icon.
- In the new configuration window give a configuration name, for example,
- Go to the Project section and click on the Browse button. Select the previously created project that is GroupsProject:
- Go to the Groups section and click on the Browse button. Select the group which you would like to execute from the list, in this case it's test-group:
- Click on the Apply button and then click ...