Bookmarking (Should know)
Bookmarking is a great way to save a line of code so that you can navigate back to it later or cycle among all of your bookmarks.
You can use the following methods to bookmark a line:
- From the menu, select Navigation | Add Bookmark and Navigation | Remove Bookmark.
- The keyboard shortcut Command + F2
- Click on the gutter next to the line in order to toggle the bookmark:
A star indicator in the gutter signifies when a line has been bookmarked.
- The Next Bookmark option is used to go to the next bookmark in the document. From the menu, select Navigation | Next Bookmark (F2).
- The Previous Bookmark option ...