Learn how to setup,configure and run a TFS Agile Project using Scrum methodology
About This Video
Start small and then dive deep into the Agile Planning tools that are included in Team Foundation Server.
Get engaged with this demo-rich video course.
Learn everything you need to get started with Team Foundation Server Agile Tools today.
Clear and concise information, tips and tricks, step by step guidance
In this video course, we will be introduced to the Agile Planning Tools. Once a Team Project is created we will look at the various aspects of Agile Planning in TFS. Once completed, you will understand how to setup, configure and run a TFS Agile Project using the Scrum methodology.
TFS Agile Planning Tools will allow you to be the expert. You will learn how to setup and configure Team Foundation Server for a Scum project. After that we will guide you through a deep-dive into how to work with the planning tools.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Initiating a Team Project
- Chapter 2 : Work Item Primer
- Chapter 3 : Creating the Project Backlog
Chapter 4 : Agile Estimation
- Introduction to Estimation 00:07:22
- Using Story Points 00:04:23
- Planning Poker and Other Popular Estimation Techniques 00:06:35
- Adding Your Estimates to TFS Work Items 00:03:44
- Chapter 5 : Working from the Product Backlog
- Chapter 6 : Working in Sprints
- Title: TFS Agile Planning Tools
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788297059