Practical and proven masterclasses for simple and effective small business marketing
This straightforward, practical book cuts through the morass of marketing theory to reveal the practical steps that small businesses can take to achieve phenomenal marketing results. Presenting fifteen comprehensive masterclasses, marketing expert Dee Blick presents easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement strategies to increase sales, prevent marketing mistakes, and build the foundations of a customer-driven brand. These fifteen comprehensive masterclasses can be implemented immediately, and cover such topics as marketing plans, copywriting, social media marketing, and public relations.
Written by successful author and marketing guru who has worked with small businesses for twenty-seven years
Includes practical, effective marketing strategies for every small business
Appropriate for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and practicing marketing managers
When it comes to marketing a small business, success means getting a big impact from a small investment. The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business gives entrepreneurs and small business owners proven strategies for effective, profitable marketing.
Table of contents
- Title page
- Copyright page
- About Dee Blick
- Foreword by Andy Fernandez, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Masterclass 1: The Perfect Practical Marketing Plan
- Masterclass 2: Your Perfect Positioning Statement
- Masterclass 3: Why It Pays to Locate and Research Your Target Audience
- Masterclass 4: How to Write Copy that Sells
Masterclass 5: How to Make Your Website a Magnet for Hot Prospects
- Step 1: Get Your Customer in Your Sights
- Step 2: Keyword Research. What Are Your Customers Looking For?
- Step 3: Find out What Customers Really Search for
- Step 4: Bring Your Keywords and Site Plan together
- Step 5: Divide Each Page into Three
- Step 6: Sort Your Head out
- Step 7: Flaunt Your Body. Write Copy Your Customers Can't Take Their Eyes off
- Step 8: Exploit Your Footer (Then Have a Bit on the Side)
- Step 9: A Step out of Order. Not All Web Pages Are the Same
- Step 10: Monitor Your Progress
- Masterclass Summary
- Masterclass 6: How to Write Successful Adverts
Masterclass 7: How to Get PR in Printed Publications
- The Mistakes to Avoid
- Recognise Your Market
- Initial Research Completed, What Are the Next Steps?
- What Can You Bring to the Table?
- A Good Telephone Introduction
- What Happens When You're Given the Thumbs up?
- How to Write an Effective Press Release – by Aneela Rose
- Getting Results
- Putting Your PR Coverage to Good Use
- Masterclass Summary
- Masterclass 8: Why It Pays to Do Direct Mail
- Masterclass 9: How to Take the Chill out of a Telephone Cold Call
- Masterclass 10: The Secrets of Successful Email Marketing
Masterclass 11: How to be a Confident and Engaging Public Speaker
- Why Consider Public Speaking?
- Step One: Your Starting Point – Self-Belief!
- Step Two: Building Your Magnetic Stage Presence
- Step Three: Your Audience
- Step Four: Developing Your Theme
- Step Five: Writing Your Talk
- Step Six: Practice Makes Poised, Professional and Perfect
- Step Seven: Checking out the Venue
- Step Eight: Delivering Your Speech
- Stage Nine: Reflecting on Your Performance
- And Finally
- Masterclass Summary
- Masterclass 12: How to Build Your Expert Status
- Masterclass 13: How to Wow Your Customers with Genuine Customer Care
- Masterclass 14: Why You Should be Falling in Love with LinkedIn!
- Masterclass 15: How to be Terrific on Twitter
- About the Contributors
- Title: The 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses for Your Small Business
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857084408
You might also like
Creative writing may be the ultimate form of self-expression. Whether the reader is a creative writing …
Ten skills for agile leadership Complex challenges are all around us—they impact our companies, our communities, …
The Forever Transaction: How to Build a Subscription Model So Compelling, Your Customers Will Never Want to Leave
Develop and cultivate the kind of robust, long-term customer relationships that power companies like Nike, Spotify, …
Technical Analysis For Dummies, 4th Edition
Grasp and apply the basic principles of technical analysis Savvy traders know that the best way …