WHERE DO WE GROW FROM HERE?
What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?
7 Non-Negotiables: Recap of the Lessons Learned
1. Devote your full attention to people when listening to them and defuse tension by putting time between the stimulus and your response. Doing this will build empathy and respect for others.
2. There is never a good reason to be unkind, especially in business. Business leaders need to reevaluate their business practices and eradicate outdated fear-based tactics. Focus on solving problems and believe in individuals’ ability to learn from their mistakes.
3. Healthy organizations focus on the quality of relationships across their hierarchy. If employees feel safe providing input and talking with people in any area of responsibility, great ideas will flow and trust will be the norm.
4. You can come through the darkest moments of your life stronger if you have the right attitude and you don’t give up. Loyalty is forged in adversity. We all get knocked down; what matters is that when we fall we discover a way to get back up. True leaders also help others get back up.
5. True leadership is selfless. When you make the commitment to put your team’s needs above your own, you will find that together you can accomplish much more than you could have alone.
6. It’s impossible to live life free of fear, but you can’t let it dictate ...