Are you just starting in Voiceover? Do you have some experience, but aren't getting booked? Are you a working pro who wants to expand to new areas of VO work?
The Art of Voice Acting is a must read if you are serious about a profession in voice over and looking to maximize your efforts for success in the business.
Packed with basic acting techniques in The Art of Voice Acting, you will discover
* All new scripts
* 20 more pages of new and updated information
* A completely new chapter of studio stories and 'tricks-of-the-trade' from professional voiceover talent around the world
* Updated information for voiceover demos and marketing
* A comprehensive index that makes it easy to find what you're looking for
* More voice and acting techniques
* Contributions from some of the top voice talent in the world
* Audio content with the actual audio for every script in the book, http://voiceacting.com/aovaextras/
* PLUS: exercises, demos and more!
Written in an accessible and engaging style Alburger shares his experience as a performer, producer, director and performance coach to give you a clear no nonsense introduction to the business and art of voice acting.