Whether it’s in emails, documents, presentations, meetings or tweets, we’re all being bombarded by millions of words every day. So, how do you make your message stand out and stick amongst all this chatter?
The answer is simple – just get visual!
With a straightforward doodle or a quick illustration you’ll revolutionise how your message impacts your audience. And The Art of Business Communication will show you how to do it.
Can’t draw? No Picasso? No problem! You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to add a simple yet powerful visual dimension to any message or business communication so that all your ideas, presentations, documents and meetings are brought to life and make a meaningful and memorable impact.
Everything becomes easier to say, problems are explained and solved in a flash and the complex quickly becomes clear.
So, to make your point and make it matter – make it visual.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Introduction: Why visual works
- 1 Building your drawing skills
- 2 How to think in pictures
- 3 Communicating with drawings
- 4 The power of two visuals
- 5 Making key messages memorable
- 6 Metaphors and similes
- 7 Business models and processes
- 8 Bringing graphs and charts to life
- 9 Brilliant bullet points
- 10 Visual mapping
- 11 Your visual toolkit
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: The Art of Business Communication
- Release date: November 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292017204