Move into leadership and management roles; manage and plan software and IT projects effectively.
About This Video
- Become a professional IT management expert
- Learn skills to manage your company's projects
Do you want to upskill and be highly sought after? Do you want your career to touch Cloud 9? Did you answer, Absolutely to those questions? If so, then our new training program—The Art of Software Project Management for Software and IT Engineers—is for you.
With over two decades' experience of in the software industry, we have been part of many prominent projects and start-ups. This experience has given us a good insight into what makes for scalable, flexible, and strong software solutions and we are passionate about sharing our knowledge in this field with you.
In this course, you will get an in-depth look at project management methodologies, processes, tools, and frameworks to manage your software and IT projects in a consistent and repeatable manner.
If you invest your time and are keen to learn, we guarantee you real, actionable education at a fraction of the cost you can demand as a project manager or consultant. We are confident your investment will come back to you manyfold in no time.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Essentials of Software Project Management
- Chapter 3 : Software Project Initiation
- Chapter 4 : Software Project Planning
- Chapter 5 : Risk Management
- Chapter 6 : Team Management And Motivation
- Chapter 7 : Project Management Monitoring And Control
- Chapter 8 : Software Project Quality Assurance
- Chapter 9 : Software Project Process Management
- Chapter 10 : Software Project Review Process
- Chapter 11 : Software Project Closure
Chapter 12 : Conclusion
- Thanks! (Bonus Lecture) 00:03:52
- Title: The Art of Project Management for Software and IT Engineers
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789804768