Practice Test 1
Time: 11 Minutes
Directions: This section tests your general knowledge in the area of science. Carefully read each question and choose the best answer.
- If a car is traveling at “constant velocity,” what is the car doing?
- (A) maintaining constant speed with no change in direction
- (B) maintaining constant speed on a circular track
- (C) maintaining constant direction at varying speeds
- (D) driving too fast on a circular track
- Which planet is farthest from the sun?
- (A) Mercury
- (B) Earth
- (C) Neptune
- (D) Uranus
- Which of the following are the three states of matter?
- (A) liter, milliliter, gram
- (B) proton, electron, neutron
- (C) solid, liquid, gas
- (D) hydrogen, oxygen, carbon
- Rock that is heated ...