Practice Test 2
Time: 11 Minutes
Directions: This section tests your general knowledge in the area of science. Carefully read each question below and choose the answer choice that best answers the question.
- The study of plants is called
- (A) botany.
- (B) ecology.
- (C) zoology.
- (D) chemistry.
- If a species’ body composition changes in response to survival needs, the theory of ____________ applies.
- (A) cell regeneration
- (B) gene therapy
- (C) evolution
- (D) homeostasis
- All of the following are aspects of thermodynamics theory except:
- (A) Energy never disappears.
- (B) Energy transfer cannot be completed in single-cell organisms.
- (C) Energy gets converted to other forms.
- (D) Energy transfer is not completely efficient. ...